Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blizzard




Moldovan garden in the winter

Downtown Telenesti

Center of town

Small park near my work


My office building

Wild dog


House around the corner from me.


This is my street

In front of my apartment building

My apartment building's well

View from my window

As you can see, it's officially winter here now. A storm came through a day or two ago and the snow has yet to relent. Everyone seems frisky with the new weather, and I must admit it definitely makes the landscape more beautiful. I took a run in the blizzard yesterday, and let me assure you that's a lot easier said than done. The temperature is supposed to get down to -15 F this weekend so hopefully I won't be frozen solid and can put up another blog post. I'm making some chili right now so I am cutting this short and just putting up pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Neal, your photos of the blizzard look all to ral, and I well remember the Yak-Trax from my years there. As a matter of fact, I just missed the blizzard you show in your photos. After three mos in Chisinau, I departed on Monday morning and am now back in the US. I am enjoying your posts tremendously and anxiously look forward to more. Enjoy the winter. Robert

    ReplyDelete