Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleepless in...Baton Rouge?

11 days. So much to do, so little time. I have successfully kept myself wide awake most nights for the past week. Last night was by far the worst. I kept thinking about moving away from my family and friends, the lack of Romanian I have acquired, living with a family that I will barely be able to communicate with, etc. People ask, quite often, if I'm scared, and with it comes the honest response "Hell yes I am!". But I think that is what is making it all the more exciting. I won't bore anyone with my "To Do" list before I leave, but trust me, it's long. Now if I could only somehow have a goodnights sleep. My thoughts have been keeping me up way too late at night, and are causing me to wake up entirely too early in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is well Neal! Gretchen and I certainly weren't bored with your "To Do" list! LOL! Errands have NEVER been so fun..or funny..Keep in touch!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete