Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another day done

Four days left. Today actually turned out to be horribly unproductive. There are days that unplanned and unpredicted events WILL occur, and no matter how hard you try it will completely screw up the rest of your day. I'm envious of people that can roll with the punches and adapt to the situation at hand. I will get upset over things that go askew, but have learned to release that frustration soon after. A lot of events that I would have loved to attend today didn't happen, and in the end plans were broken. I'm sorry that it happened. I would much rather have been able to do everything on the agenda, instead of nothing that resulted. I anticipate that these kind of days will be plentiful in the days, weeks, months, and years to come; Not only in the Peace Corps, but for the rest of my life. So for now I'm going to work on being more flexible in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment